Walter J. Newton & Co.

Certified Public Accountants

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I comment or ask questions?
We welcome your comments, Contact Us
Where can I find federal, state & local government agency web site addresses?
You can go directly to these sites through Tips & Links
Can I delay the filing of my individual income tax past April 15?
Yes. However an extension request must be filed before April 15 and must be accompanied by payment in the amount of taxes due. If payment is not included all interest and late fines will apply
Does the IRS have a web site for Frequently Asked Tax Questions & Answers?